Taska Baitul Amal & Pusat Penjagaan Baitul Amal
Provide quality care...
History Taska Baitul Amal
Taska Baitul Amal was officially launched on 19 July 2010. It has been registered with the Social Welfare Department and had obtained its operating license for a period of 5 years from 30 December 2010 till 28 December 2015. Admissions of children were from the age of 2 months to 4 years old, regardless of their religion, race, gender, ethnicity and citizenship of a child. The provision of Taska Baitul Amal is to support the principles of children’s best interest, equity and participation, under the principles of The Convention On The Right Of The Child 1924 Act. Priority is given to the children who live in the vicinity of Chow kit, Kuala Lumpur. Taska Baitul Amal are fully funded by the Al Rajhi Bank (Malaysia) and managed by Yayasan Salam Malaysia.
- The establishment of Taska Baitul Amal is to provide quality care and all-rounded education that encompasses practical life activities, character building, social skills, building self-esteem, exploratory sensorial training and language.
- The establishment of this centre is also to support the development of comprehensive protection for all ages of children living in the Chow Kit vicinity.
- Taska Baitul Amal will create a child friendly environment for children by providing programs that are suitable for all the ages of children, regardless of their religion, race, ethnicity, economic status and citizenship of a child.
History Pusat Jagaan Baitul Amal
Pusat Jagaan Baitul Amal ( PJBA ) was officially launched on 2 January 2012. Pusat Jagaan Baitul Amal was registered with the Social Welfare Department and had obtained its operating license for the period of 5 years from 17 February 2012 till 13 February 2017. The provision of Pusat Jagaan Baitul Amal is to support the principles of children’s best interest, equity and participation, under the principles of The Convention On The Right Of The Child 1924 Act. Priority is given to the children who live in the vicinity of Chow Kit, Kuala Lumpur. Pusat Jagaan Baitul Amal are fully funded by the Al Rajhi Bank (Malaysia) and managed by Yayasan Salam Malaysia.
- Our Philosophy is to provide a conducive teaching and learning environment that integrates the best practices in Early Childhood Education and to optimize children’s potential in a holistic and integrated way.
- Our ultimate goal is to develop individuals who are intellectually, spiritually, emotionally, physically balanced and capable of contributing positively to their family, community and nations.
- Pusat Jagaan Baitul Amal will create a child friendly environment for the children.
- To encourage active participation of children, in ways they are able to monitor and pace their own learning, according to their own interest, needs and abilities.
- To stimulate analytical thinking, creativity and problem solving skills in all children.
Our Education Programs at TBA & PJBA
- All-Round Education with special emphasis on the children character development and a well thought-out and age-appropriate activities that stimulate the child’s Physical, Cognitive, Social and Emotional Development.
- The daily activities of children has been planned and applied for every age group from 2 months old onwards so that children will fully benefits from the learning system that has governed consistently.
- Using the concept of “Thematic Approach” as well as integrated with the concept of “Learn Through Play Concept”.
- Using in-house developed programs in line with the National Curriculum.
- We provide a comprehensive programs called “Holistic Approach” which support the development of children.
- The objective of our programs is to help every child under our care to achieve his / her fullest potential and mental ability with great joy in a caring, healthy and stimulating learning environment designed to meet the child’s needs.
- Being a community base Children Centres, Taska & Pusat Jagaan Baitul Amal understands that finding a good infant and children centre can be rather daunting task to all the under privileges parents in the vicinity of Chow Kit. With this in mind, we believe in creating a warm, caring and friendly environment to allow the children to grow naturally and have an enjoyable childhood.